Today I’m gonna share a heavenly delicious Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe! Simple, easy but it takes some time, promise it’ll worth to wait for!
Okay, so I made this Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast on Friday, aftern a crazy week like this, it was a real treat and I know after one bite, this gonna be the next family favorite!
- 5 chicken breast (skinless, boneless)
- 200 gr cream cheese (plain)
- 200 gr bacon strips
- 1 pack crispy chicken seasoning
- Pre heat the oven.
- Cut pockets into the chicken breasts. (Be really careful and cut only the chicken, not yourself, use a sharp knife!)
- Mix the cream cheese and the seasoning
- Stuff the cream cheese stuffing into the chicken breast pockets.
- Wrap the chicken breasts with the bacon strips (I used 3-4 stripes/breast)
- Pour a little oil into a pan to make sure it won’t stick to it.
- Put the wrapped & stuffed chicken breast to the pan.
- Bake them on middle heat for about 50-60 mins.
See, it’s really easy, next time I’ll try them with a little different stuffing. It wasn’t the typical ‘boring chicken dinner’, my family really loved it!
Do you have a not-so-typical-chicken recipe?
Share your thoughts in comments below. If you like my posts, share the love with others!