These White Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls will melt in your mouth! The surprise is a little crunch and a piece of apple in the center.
These little ones not only looks good but absolutely easy to make and addictive too. I decided on the white chocolate cover and the apple piece in the center because I love the white chocolate, peanut butter, and apple combination.
White Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 2 cups Cookie crumb (in the flavor of your choice)
- 1 Apple
- 1 cup White chocolate (I only covered half of the peanut butter balls)
- Decor of your choice
- Mix the peanut butter with the cookie crumb of your choice. I use ginger flavored and it worked pretty well.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Peel and dice the apple.
- When the mixture cold enough, form balls from it. The best way is to use a teaspoon or a measuring spoon or a melon baller.
- When the balls are ready, push the apple piece into the center and put them back in the fridge for 10 more minutes.
- Dip half of them in the white chocolate, drizzle the remaining white chocolate on the other half of the peanut butter balls.
- I decorated it with a little cookie crumb and decor pearls.
Optional filling for the center: maraschino cherry, dried cranberry, dried apricot, candied ginger
You can leave it uncovered or roll it in cookie crumbs, or you can drizzle some with white chocolate and cover fully some like I did.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline