This Trail Mix with nuts, fruits, and dark chocolate is simple, delicious and keeps you energized, perfect for snacking!
As you may know, I’m on a constant search for healthy snacks that taste good and keep you full for hours! Well, this trail mix worked out for me pretty well. You can swap any ingredient in this trail mix recipe if you allergic or just simply dislike any of the ingredients!
Trail Mix – Nuts, Fruits, Dark Chocolate
- Dark chocolate
- Macadamia nuts
- Candied ginger
- Dried plum
I used about 1/4 - 1/2 cup of each ingredient.
Mix them well.
Store them in a jar or airtight container.
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline