Sweet Cottage Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls are super easy to make and quickly done! They’re crunchy on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside.
Besides the sweet cottage cheese, I added some raisin to the filing. But I know most of you guys don’t like raisins, so you can leave it out or replace it with something else, like cranberries!
Sweet Cottage Cheese Stuffed Dinner Rolls – Blogmas 2017 Day 26
- 6 Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- Vanilla essence to taste
- Handful of Raisins
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Non-stick oil spray
- *Vanilla sauce and whipped cream to the top
- Preheat the oven.
- Mix the milk with the sugar.
- Cut the top of the dinner rolls.
- Scoop out the middle of each rolls.
- Mix the cottage cheese, the raisins and the middle of the rolls.
- Add some milk if needed to get everything mixed together well.
- Spray some oil to a pan for a form that you'll bake them in.
- Dip the dinner rolls into the remaining milk for a second, then put them in the pan or form.
- Scoop the filling into each one.
- Bake them for 10-15 minutes or until the outsides get a nice golden color.
- I usually brush some more milk to the outside of the rolls just as I get them out of the oven.
- I served them with vanilla sauce and some whipped cream on the top.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline