This Spinach Pesto Pasta with Mushroom & Arugula is one of my most delicious meals I’ve ever made. It’s rich and so filling, also I love the bight green color that the spinach pesto gives to it!
It’s absolutely simple and quick to make and it’ll fill everyone up! I wasn’t exaggerating when I said it’s one of my all-time favorites! My mouth watering as I think about it, can’t wait to make it again!
So I use my Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza recipe and upgraded it with the delicious arugula and mushroom! Honestly, until this summer I didn’t like arugula and I didn’t know how or with what to use it. But now I know, there are a lot of pasta meals that works perfectly with the arugula. So this is how I came up with this divine main dish!
Spinach Pesto Pasta with Mushroom & Arugula – Blogmas 2017 Day 17
- 4-5 servings of Pasta
- 2 bags Baby Spinach (2 x 80g)
- ½ cup Cashew Nuts
- ½ cup grated Cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ½ or 1 cup Oil (depends on the texture you want)
- ¼ Lemon's Juice
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- 1 bag Arugula
- 2 cups Mushroom
- Cook the pasta.
- Sauté the mushroom with some salt and pepper, optionally with some turmeric for the color.
- Put the spinach in a blender.
- Grate cheese on top.
- Add the cashew and the garlic cloves.
- Squeeze the lemon on them.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Pour the oil on top.
- Blend everything together until it has a smooth texture.
- Mix the spinach pesto with the warm pasta.
- Serve it with some arugula leaves and some mushroom.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline