Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce is an absolute autumnal must in my house. It’s delicious, healthy, a perfect to substitute a dessert. Also, when it roasts in the oven, it’ll fill your kitchen with an amazing scent.
The way I make this is absolutely simple. I cut the butternut squash 4-8 pieces and roast them. The other way to do it is to peel and dice the butternut squash, season the pieces and roast them. Either way, you choose, it’s gonna be so delicious and autumnal, you won’t regret it!
Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon/Pumpkin Spice
- Wash the butternut squash, then cut it into 4-8 pieces. (Get the seeds out!)
- Roast it in the oven, over medium-high heat for 30-40 minutes. (Or until it softens and caramelize)
- While it's roasting, mix the honey with the cinnamon. I recommend to use a hand mixer, it'll make the sauce airier, paler, but it'll be well combined. (The sauce will probably be more than enough for the squash pieces)
- After you get the butternut squash pieces out of the oven, drizzle some sauce on them while they're still warm.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom