Moist and chewy white chocolate brownies with cinnamon and delectable sweet Pink Lady Apples topped with white chocolate ganache.
Disclosure: However I have been reached out by the Pink Lady® Apples to create a recipe with their products, I was not compensated in any way nor received a sample. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.
The Pink Lady Apple Blondies are so easy, delicious and fudgy inside; the sweet and tart Pink Lady Apples brings a refreshing taste and well complements the sweet white chocolate.
So, I’ve been looking for a great way, a great idea to create a new apple recipe, to tell the truth, I torn between salad, crisp, crumble and blondies. Since I love white chocolate so much, the Blondies won! I definitely didn’t regret the decision.
Since it’s my first Blondies recipe, I was curious, but a little afraid of the outcome. I have a great brownie recipe (I have no idea why I haven’t shared it yet….), so I transformed it a bit, add some chocolate, some apple and ta da an amazing blondies recipe.
Pink Lady Apple Blondies
- 2 cups Flour
- ¾ cups soft, unsalted Butter (melted)
- 2 medium size Eggs
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 1 cup White Chocolate
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Pink Lady Apples
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ⅓ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Whip It
- 1 cup White Chocolate (all in all 2 cups)
- Pre heat the oven
- Mix the sugar with the eggs then slowly pour the melted butter to them.
- Add the salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.
- Mix them well.
- Add the flour and the baking powder.
- Mix them with the wet ingredients.
- Peel the apples.
- Dice the chocolate and one of the apples. Add them to the blondie mixture.
- Pour the mixture to a 9x9" pan.
- Slice the apple thinly, then arrange them on the top of the blondie.
- Bake it on medium-low heat - around 320-330°F(160-165°C) - for 40 minutes.
- In the meanwhile whip the whipping cream and the whip it.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate on the whipped cream, stir it in with a spatula.
- Put it in the fridge until serving the blondies.
- Let the blondie cool before dice it, serve them with the ganache.
Oh that soft and chewy, fudgy inside, it was perfect with the apples and the white chocolate ganache. Honestly, none left within an hour.
- Plain or flavored Blondies?
- How would you describe the perfect Blondie?
- Have you ever tried Pink Lady Apples?
- What is your favorite apple recipe?
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom