Super easy, super quick and delicious, rich, a little sour and colorful no bake blueberry cheesecake. Your guests will drool over it!
I’m honestly unbelievably glad for this recipe!
With this recipe, a mouth-watering, no bake cake in any imaginable flavored is on the table in 30 minutes.
This time I chose blueberry for the flavor and the result was a rich, sweet and a little sour, colorful cake!
- 500 gr Mascarpone
- 500 gr Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 pack Gelatine (it depends on the brand you use)
- 1 pack Gelatin fix
- 1.5 cup Orange juice (use different juice for different taste)
- 1 Lemon zest
- 3-5 tbsp Blueberry jam
- Mix the Mascarpone with the honey and the zest.
- Whip the whipping cream.
- Mix the gelatine, the gelatin fix with the juice and boil it.
- Pour the gelatin mixture onto the mascarpone and mix them well.
- Let it get cooler and add the half of the whipped cream to it, mix them, when it smooth, add the other half or the cream.
- Add the jam to half of the mixture.
- Pour the half of the blueberry mixture to a tin.
- Pour the unflavored mixture on the flavored one.
- Pour the remaining half of the blueberry mixture on the unflavored one.
- Put it to the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Pipe a little whipped cream and drizzle blueberry jam on the cake.
- What flavor combination would work for you the best?
- What is your quickest dessert?
Check these out too: