This New Year’s Eve Cotton Candy Champagne is one of the most simple beverage you can serve on your party! It’s fancy, colorful and delicious!
I used Gummy Bears as ice cubes, so these ones are more colorful and even more sweet and delicious!
I put a little cotton candy in before I poured the champagne into the glasses, but you can leave it out, put the cotton candy on the top like I did below and push the candy in when you serve it.
The result is fancy, colorful, sweet and delicious! It’s a fun and simple beverage to serve on your New Year’s Eve party!
New Year’s Eve Cotton Candy Champagne
- 2 cups Champagne
- 2 cups/handful Cotton candy (I used a mixed berry and a tutti-frutti flavored one)
- 1 cup Frozen Gummy Bears (I froze them hours before)
- Pour the champagne into two glasses.
- Add half of the frozen gummy bears to each champagne.
- Place the cotton candies on the top of the glasses.
- Push the cotton candies into the glasses when you serve them.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline