These delicious little cheesecake dessert glasses are so great for a New Year’s Eve party! The New Year’s Eve Cheesecake Shooters are a great combination of creamy, crunchy, fruity ingredients.
These Cheesecake Shooters are a fancy way to serve a simple and delicious dessert. You can choose different fruits for this cream, also you can spice up the crunchy part too!
I’d recommend some red fruits to the persimmon, and for the cookie crumbs, I’d recommend some crushed pistachio!
New Year’s Eve Cheesecake Shooters
- 1 cup Cookie crumbs of your choice * plus some extra to the top
- ½ bar White chocolate
- ½ cup Whipping cream
- 1 cup Mascarpone
- 1 Persimmon
- Pour the whipping cream into a small microwavable bowl, add the white chocolate (broke apart).
- Microwave it, mix it every 15-20 seconds until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the mixture on the mascarpone and mix them well with a hand or stand mixer until it's well combined.
- Add half of the cookie crumbs into each glasses.
- Dice the persimmon and add half of the pieces to each glasses.
- Add half of the cream to the glasses too.
- Top the Cheesecake Shooters with some more cookie crumbs if you want.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline