This Mushroom, Lettuce & Ham Frittata is a really quick, very simple, absolutely delicious and perfect for breakfast or dinner!
I’ve been obsessed with frittatas lately and this version is one of my favorites so far. I love how simple and quick these meals, but at the same time, it’s delicious and filling too!
My frittata is rather thin since it’s only for one serving, but it’s yummy nonetheless!
- You can make it creamier and a bit heavy by adding some cooking cream to the eggs.
- If you’re extra hungry or just make it for lunch, add an extra egg and a slice of bread, diced and folded in the eggs.
- You can always add some extra veggies like pepper, tomato, and peas.
- A few slices of olives and chili or chili flakes can add some extra kick to your frittata!
Mushroom, Lettuce & Ham Frittata
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4-1/2 cup sliced Mushrooms depends on how much you like them
- 1 cup diced Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced Ham
- Salt pepper to taste
- Optional topping: camembert fried onion
Beat the two eggs and add the seasoning.
Add the mushroom slices to a non-stick pan and with a little oil, start to fry them.
In the meanwhile dice the lettuce and the ham.
Add the ham to the cheese and pour it over the mushrooms.
When the bottom of the eggs looks like it settled, but the top is still a bit raw, add the lettuce.
Let it fry until the top of the eggs are done too! (If you're afraid of burning the eggs or not sure if your pan is non-stick, then cover your pan as soon as you poured the eggs, so this way it rather cook and most likely not burn)
Place your frittata on a plate.
For the topping add a few slices of camembert and sprinkle a little fried onion
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom