Fresh Mango Cupcake with Mango Frosting is a rich vanilla cupcake with fresh mango pieces with luscious mango frosting. It’s probably not my healthiest recipe, but believe me, worth to try it!
I’m currently on a vacation (and have a big news…see below) and that’s why I share this tropical and succulent recipe now. Mango is a lush and fancy fruit for me with it’s rich and refreshing taste that always makes me smile. This mango cupcake is doing exactly the same, makes me smile.
It’s a sweet, yet refreshing cupcake, a bite size summer.
Fresh Mango Cupcake with Mango Frosting
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Mango
- 1/2 Mango
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 200 g White Chocolate
- 1 cup Butter Room temperature
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- Pre heat the oven.
- Dice the half mango and put the pieces to a bowl.
- Beat the egg whites with the half of the sugar and the whole eggs with the other half of the sugar.
- Add the milk, the greek yoghurt and the coconut oil to the beaten whole eggs.
- Add the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, the vanilla and the pinch of salt too.
- Fill the cupcake liners up to 3/4.
- Bake it on medium heat for 20 mins.
- While the cupcakes are in the oven, make the frosting.
- Whip the room temperature butter with the icing sugar untill it's light and white.
- In another bowl whip the whipping cream and the whip it.
- Blend the half mango.
- Fold in together the mango purée, the butter cream and the whipping cream.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Pour the white chocolate on the frosting mixture and mix it well.
- Store in the fridge untill the cupcakes are cold enough.
- Pipe the frosting on the cold cupcakes. I used big star nozzle
I love to make my cupcakes fancy so I decorated the cupcakes with drizzle of white and dark chocolate and decor sugar. These cupcakes are perfect for summer days, parties and gatherings, all in all for every occasion. If you like mango, it’s a must try!
Also check these recipes out!
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Avocado Caprese Salad
- Perfect Oven Fried Chicken
- No Bake Energy Bars
- Cinnamon Rolls
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Which fruit makes you smile?
- Which is your favorite cupcake and frosting?
PS.: I almost forgot to announce the big news…I’ll be back to school from September. It’ll makes blogging a bit difficult, but I hope I’ll be able to cope with it. So from September I’ll have my full-time job, my part-time blog and I’ll be a uni student as a correspondent. Sounds fun isn’t it? Let me know your thoughts, ideas and advice!