Starting the Holidays with a filling breakfast is one of the most important things! This Christmas Breakfast Loaded Scrambled Eggs is one of those filling, comfort breakfasts!
Besides it’s a filling, it’s absolutely quicky aand perfect way to use your leftovers! I used onion, ham, bread, and tomato in this one, but sometimes bacon, mushroom, camembert, lettuce and other delicious ingredients get in these loaded scrambled eggs too.
Christmas Breakfast Loaded Scrambled Eggs – Blogmas 2017 Day 23
Christmas Breakfast Loaded Scrambled Eggs - Blogmas 2017 Day 23
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Onion
- 1-2 slices of Bread
- 1 slice of Ham
- 1/2 Tomato
- Salt pepper, chili
- *Optional: Bacon Mushroom, Camembert, Lettuce, Pepper...etc.
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Beat the eggs and season them.
- Dice the onion, bread, ham, and tomato. The bread, ham, and tomato should be about the same size.
- Sauté the onion in the pan.
- In the meanwhile, add the bread pieces to the eggs and fold them in.
- Add the ham and the tomato to the onion.
- A few seconds later pour the eggs and the bread pieces on the onion, ham, and tomato.
- Stir it from time to time and get it off the heat when it's done to your taste.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline