It’s almost spooky time, so grab yourself a slice of Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie! It’s sweet and spicey, absolutely autumnal, thanks to the apple and the pears.
Adding marshmallow will give your pie that extra kick, to make it spooky and extra delicious! Also, in my opinion, besides the marshmallows, the grounded star anise, the raisins, and the honey make it special!
Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- 1 large Apple
- 6 medium-sized Pear
- ½ cup Raisins *Optional
- 2½ cups Cookie/Biscuit Crumbs
- 2 tsp Honey
- ¾ tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (you can use less or more, depends on your taste)
- ½ tsp Ground Star Anise (you can use less or more, depends on your taste)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (you can use less or more, depends on your taste)
- ½ cup Water
- Marshmallows enough to decorate the pie
- Black Icing/Candy Decorating Pen
- Melt the butter and 1 tablespoon of Honey in the microwave.
- Mix the cookie/biscuit crumbs with the melted butter and honey.
- Pour the mixture into a round baking pan or pie tin.
- Push it to the button and a little to the sides as well.
- Bake the pie base in the oven for 10 minutes on high heat.
- While the pie base is in the oven, peel and dice the apple and the pears.
- Put them in a pan, add the raisins, the water, 1 tsp Honey, and the spices.
- Mix the well and let them cook for 15 minutes. Stir it from time to time.
- After the base and the filling are done, pour the filling on the base.
- Put the marshmallows on top of the filling and bake it for 3-5 minutes.
- After you get the pie out of the oven, caramelize the marshmallows with a kitchen torch.
- Draw some spooky ghost face on the marshmallows with the black icing/candy decorating pen.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom