Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger is delicious and healthy treats for the family. In the flu and cold period, it’s important to boost our immune system and drink a lot a tea! Why not boosts your immune system with Healthy Gummies made with green tea, honey, lemon, and ginger?
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
I don’t know about you, but I love drinking tea and not just one cup per day. I realized lately how differently everyone like their tea, so in this recipe, I’ll show how I make my tea, but if you like yours differently, make your that way!
- If you against using gelatin, use agar-agar or any other vegan gelatin substitute.
- If you against using honey, use any other sweetener you like, or just skip it and you’ll get sour gummies.
- Add some Vitamin C powder to add some extra Vitamin to your gummies.
- Use turmeric for anti-inflammatory.
- Homemade healthy gummies are a great way to sneak some green to your kids or even your diet. Blend some baby spinach, kale or any other leafy green!
- If you want more intensive green tea taste and some energy kick, use matcha green tea powder.
- Fun shapes make them more appetizing.
- If you’re not a fan of tea, use juice or blended fruit instead.
These homemade gummies are truly easy to make, you can make them with your kids too. Also, they’re way better choice than the ones in the store! You can use less or even skip the sweetener, add some extra vitamin and they’re completely customizable!Why not boosting your immune system with Healthy Gummies made with green tea, honey, lemon, and ginger? Click To Tweet
Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- 4 Green Tea bag
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Lemon’s Zest
- 1/2 Lemon’s Juice
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 2 1/2 cup Water
- 2 pack Gelatin
Boil the water.
Grate the ginger.
Zest and juice the lemon.
Put the tea bags in a measuring cup.
Pour the hot water over the tea bags.
Add the grated ginger, honey and the lemon juice and zest.
After 2-3 minute take the tea bags out.
Mix in the gelatin.
Pour the mixture into silicone molds or a higher-walled tray.
Put it in the fridge and let it sit for 30 minutes or until it solidifies.
If you use a tray, cut your gelatin into 1×1 inch squares.
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline
- How do you like and/or make your tea?
- Which one do you prefer: tea or juice gummies?
- How do you boost your and your family’s immune system?
- What is your favorite healthy treat?
- Do you make healthy treats at home?