As the summer slowly comes to its end, I want to enjoy every last bite of the summer flavors. This Fresh Summer Fruit Salad made of watermelon, melon, grape, and nectarine. It’s very simple and really delicious.
It’s a very simple salad and honestly, I feel it doesn’t need any dressing. However, if you want to spice it up, mix up a little lemon juice, honey, and a tiny-tiny bit of cayenne.
Fresh Summer Fruit Salad – Melon Grape Nectarine
- ¼ small Watermelon
- ¼ Melon
- 2 Nectarine
- 1 hand full of Grape
- Wash the grapes and the nectarines.
- Cut them in halves and deseed them.
- Dice the nectarine.
- Put them in a bowl.
- Dice the watermelon and the melon.
- Add the melon pieces to the bowl.
- Store it in the fridge until serving.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
Ps.: Haven’t got a chance to update you about my life lately.
First of all, I’m going to a vacation tomorrow to Senj, Croatia. So probably, I’ll be less active on social sites for the next 10 or so days.
The next thing I want to mention that I started learning Esperanto not even a month ago. I love it already! It’s an absolutely logical, transparent language!
The third thing is that in September I start my last year in this uni. So, I’m apologizing already for my inconsistency and the lack of posts (just like how it happened in the last semester).