This Festive Hot Chocolate is a heart-warming, sweet, spicy and gingerbready winter beverage! What else do you need around Christmas time than a steaming hot cup of Festive Hot Chocolate, topped with whipped cream and a marshmallow?
Hot chocolates are one of my absolute favorite winter beverages! When you spice them up a bit with spices, whipped cream, and marshmallow, you’ll get an unbeatable festive drink!
Festive Hot Chocolate – Blogmas 2017 Day 19
Festive Hot Chocolate - Blogmas 2017 Day 19
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar add more if you need
- 1/2 tsp Chilli
- 1 tsp Gingerbread Spice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Marshmallows
- Whipped Cream
- Festive Sprinkle
- Heat the 2 cups of milk.
- Mix the cocoa and the sugar in the milk.
- Add the chili, the cinnamon, and the gingerbread to the cocoa and mix them well.
- Pour the hot chocolate into two glasses.
- Top them with whipped cream, festive sprinkles, and a marshmallow.
- I put a paper straw into each glasses, but it's absolutely optional.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom