This Festive Chocolate Bark is a simple, yet decorative and very much delicious dessert. Perfect as an edible gift or late night snack on a cold winter night, or a fancy dessert on your Christmas feast!
I used white and baby blue stars, snowflakes and gold pearl sprinklers.
If you want to make it more festive, use:
white chocolate, cranberry, chopped pistachio, also red and green chocolate melts!
Festive Chocolate Bark – Blogmas 2017 Day 11
- 2 cups Chocolate diced
- 1 handful of Christmas sprinklers
- 1 cup mini or normal Marshmallows
- 1 tsp Gingerbread Spice
- 1 handful of Candied Orange and Lemon Peels diced
Melt the chocolate. I used the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, mixed it, then back again, until it's completely melted.
Pour the chocolate on a non-stick tray or silicone mat and spread it out evenly.
Sprinkle it with the gingerbread spice and the sprinklers.
Push the marshmallows and the candied peels into the chocolate before it solidifies.
Put it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
Break it apart.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline