This Festive Chocolate Bark is a simple, yet decorative and very much delicious dessert. Perfect as an edible gift or late night snack on a cold winter night, or a fancy dessert on your Christmas feast!
I used white and baby blue stars, snowflakes and gold pearl sprinklers.
If you want to make it more festive, use:
white chocolate, cranberry, chopped pistachio, also red and green chocolate melts!
Festive Chocolate Bark – Blogmas 2017 Day 11
Festive Chocolate Bark - Blogmas 2017 Day 11
- 2 cups Chocolate diced
- 1 handful of Christmas sprinklers
- 1 cup mini or normal Marshmallows
- 1 tsp Gingerbread Spice
- 1 handful of Candied Orange and Lemon Peels diced
- Melt the chocolate. I used the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, mixed it, then back again, until it's completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate on a non-stick tray or silicone mat and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle it with the gingerbread spice and the sprinklers.
- Push the marshmallows and the candied peels into the chocolate before it solidifies.
- Put it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Break it apart.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom