Creamy Camembert Pasta Sauce is a divine, rich and simple sauce, perfect for a fancy dinner or a heart-warming lunch.
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
A delicious dish inspired this recipe I ate on my vacation at Lake Balaton. It’s one of the tastiest pasta dishes I’ve ever tried. The original dish included camembert, ham, and asparagus (which I want to remake sometimes). But I can’t find fresh asparagus and it’s quite expensive here, so I made this recipe without it.
Since I left out the asparagus, the sauce needed some other “green taste” in it. Laci suggested adding parsley and marjoram. The result spoke for itself!Creamy Camembert Pasta Sauce is a divine, rich and simple sauce, perfect for a fancy dinner or a heart-warming lunch. Click To Tweet
I used a carbonara sauce base to make it easier for me, but if you have more time and want to make it yourself, it’s up to you!
Creamy Camembert Pasta Sauce
- 1 Camembert
- 1 pack Carbonara Sauce base
- 1 cup Ham sliced
- 1 cup Cooking cream
- 2 cups Milk or Chicken/Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Marjoram
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
Mix the milk/broth with the carbonara sauce base.
Cook it on medium heat.
Pour the cooking cream to the carbonara base.
Dice the camembert and slice the ham.
Add the spice, then the camembert and ham.
Cook it until the camembert melts and the sauce thicken.
You can make it more creamy or less creamy by using more or less cooking cream or you can use chicken or vegetable broth instead!
Also, you can make a creamy camembert dip by using less milk/broth!
Serve it while it’s still hot and garnish it with a little parsley!
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline
- Have you ever created a created a recipe inspired by something you tried out somewhere?
- What is your favorite type of pasta sauce?
Homemadeor store bought sauce?