These Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Muffins are one of the most simple and surprisingly delicious flavor combinations you can make within minutes. It’s soft and airy, mixed with the crunchy pumpkin seeds and the sweet and chewy dried cranberries!
I’ve never tried to mix cranberries with pumpkin seed before, huge mistake! Now you can expect a ton of similar recipes in the future!
But back to the recipe, I’ve used my Strawberry Blueberry Cupcake as a base for this one with a few small changes.
Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Muffins
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Oil
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seed
- ¾ cup Dried Cranberry
- Preheat the oven.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar.
- Add the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the pinch of salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Crack the whole eggs into the mixing bowl, then pour the milk, the yogurt, and the oil too.
- Roughly chop most of the pumpkin seeds. (Save some to the top of the muffins)
- Mix the pumpkin seed and the dried cranberries (save a few of them too) with the rest of the muffin mixture.
- Pour the mixture into muffin, cupcake cases or liners.
- Sprinkle some pumpkin seed and cranberry on top of the muffins.
- Bake it on high heat for 15-18 minutes.
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline