The Coffee Oat Smoothie is rich, dark, smooth and gives you energy boost in the morning.
The last few days (okay for weeks…) had been grey, cold, sleepy, stressful and really really tiring…So I needed one thing that fill my stomach and gives me an energy boost as soon as I get to work.
Last year I made ‘oatmeal in coffee’ and it gave me the idea of this smoothie…it’s really simple, you don’t need much to make it, but this is the point of the whole thing, isn’t it? I mean everyone wants quick, simple, filling breakfast… So the Coffee Oat Smoothie is just like that!
Coffee Oat Smoothie
- 1 cup Oat
- 0.5 cup Coffee
- 1 cup Milk of your choice
- 1 tsp unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 tsp Sweetener of your choice
- 0.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Blend everything together untill it's smooth.
- Serve it hot or cold, it's great either way!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Newsletter to keep updated to
Anna Can Do It! Blog
- What wakes you, gives you enough energy in the mornings?
- Do you have a favorite breakfast smoothie? If so, what is it?
- Is the weather is gray where you lives too?