This Christmas Trifle is creamy, fruity, sweet and a guest pleaser dessert. Fancy, simple to create, and even more simple to devour.
Layer after layer of absolute deliciousness, such as fruit mix, vanilla pudding, mascarpone cream, ladyfingers!
Christmas Trifle – Blogmas 2017 Day 15
Christmas Trifle - Blogmas 2017 Day 15
- 1 pack Ladyfingers
- 1 pack Vanilla pudding the no-cook version
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1 sliced Persimmons
- 1 cup Raspberry
- 2-3 cups Fruit cocktail
- Make the no-cook vanilla pudding.
- Whip the whipping cream, then mix it in the mascarpone.
- Put a layer of ladyfingers in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Place some slices of Persimmon to the wall of the bowl.
- Layer some of the mascarpone on the ladyfingers.
- Add the raspberry.
- Place some ladyfingers on top.
- The next layer is gonna be some of the vanilla pudding.
- Then a layer of the fruit cocktail.
- You can repeat these layers until our bowl is full.
- Decorate your Christmas Trifle with some whipped cream and fruits.
- Let it rest and soften in the fridge for at least a few hours or overnight.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom