This Christmas Trifle is creamy, fruity, sweet and a guest pleaser dessert. Fancy, simple to create, and even more simple to devour.
Layer after layer of absolute deliciousness, such as fruit mix, vanilla pudding, mascarpone cream, ladyfingers!
Christmas Trifle – Blogmas 2017 Day 15
- 1 pack Ladyfingers
- 1 pack Vanilla pudding the no-cook version
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1 sliced Persimmons
- 1 cup Raspberry
- 2-3 cups Fruit cocktail
Make the no-cook vanilla pudding.
Whip the whipping cream, then mix it in the mascarpone.
Put a layer of ladyfingers in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
Place some slices of Persimmon to the wall of the bowl.
Layer some of the mascarpone on the ladyfingers.
Add the raspberry.
Place some ladyfingers on top.
The next layer is gonna be some of the vanilla pudding.
Then a layer of the fruit cocktail.
You can repeat these layers until our bowl is full.
Decorate your Christmas Trifle with some whipped cream and fruits.
Let it rest and soften in the fridge for at least a few hours or overnight.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline