This Christmas Sangria is a true party booster with its fruity, spicy, sweet and absolutely delicious taste! If you’re not a fan of strong alcoholic beverages, but need a little booze around the Christmas Feast table, it’s a great choice for you!
This recipe is absolutely simple and quick to make (just as quick, as it’ll disappear)!
Christmas Sangria – Blogmas 2017 Day 13
- 2 cups White Wine
- 4 cups Canada Dry/Sprite
- 4 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 large Orange
- 1 medium-sized Pineapple
- 1 large Apple
- 2 Lime
- 2 sticks Cinnamon or 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Star Anise
- 1 tbsp Sugar
Pour the white wine, the pineapple juice, and the Canada Dry/Sprite to a large jug.
Peel and cut the pineapple into bite-size pieces.
Slice or dice the orange and the apple too.
Cut the lime into 4-8 pieces each.
Add the cinnamon, the ground star anise, and the sugar to the mixture.
Mix them well, then add the fruits.
Store it in fridge and serve it cold!
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline