This Christmas Sangria is a true party booster with its fruity, spicy, sweet and absolutely delicious taste! If you’re not a fan of strong alcoholic beverages, but need a little booze around the Christmas Feast table, it’s a great choice for you!
This recipe is absolutely simple and quick to make (just as quick, as it’ll disappear)!
Christmas Sangria – Blogmas 2017 Day 13
- 2 cups White Wine
- 4 cups Canada Dry/Sprite
- 4 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 large Orange
- 1 medium-sized Pineapple
- 1 large Apple
- 2 Lime
- 2 sticks Cinnamon (or 1 teaspoon)
- ½ tsp Ground Star Anise
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Pour the white wine, the pineapple juice, and the Canada Dry/Sprite to a large jug.
- Peel and cut the pineapple into bite-size pieces.
- Slice or dice the orange and the apple too.
- Cut the lime into 4-8 pieces each.
- Add the cinnamon, the ground star anise, and the sugar to the mixture.
- Mix them well, then add the fruits.
- Store it in fridge and serve it cold!
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline