This Chicken Mushroom Wellington can’t be missing from the family table this festive season! It’s juicy, spicy, cheesy and delicious chicken version of the classic beef wellington.
Chicken Mushroom Wellington – Blogmas 2017 Day 14
Chicken Mushroom Wellington - Blogmas 2017 Day 14
- 1 pair of Chicken breasts
- 2 cups diced Mushroom
- 1 pack Puff pastry
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt pepper, chili powder
- 1 Camembert
- 1 Egg beaten
- Preheat the oven.
- Roll the puff pastry out into a longer rectangle.
- Sear the outside of the chicken breasts in a pan.
- Add some salt, pepper and chili powder to the chicken while it's searing.
- Sauté the mushroom with some salt and pepper until most of the moisture is gone from it.
- Brush the puff pastry with the Dijon mustard.
- Slice the camembert, then lay it out across the puff pastry.
- Add the mushroom, then the chicken to the puff pastry.
- Roll it up and tuck in the sides.
- Place it in a pan, and brush it with the beaten egg.
- Bake it on medium-high heat until the outside is golden.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom