This Chicken Mushroom Wellington can’t be missing from the family table this festive season! It’s juicy, spicy, cheesy and delicious chicken version of the classic beef wellington.
Chicken Mushroom Wellington – Blogmas 2017 Day 14
- 1 pair of Chicken breasts
- 2 cups diced Mushroom
- 1 pack Puff pastry
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt pepper, chili powder
- 1 Camembert
- 1 Egg beaten
Preheat the oven.
Roll the puff pastry out into a longer rectangle.
Sear the outside of the chicken breasts in a pan.
Add some salt, pepper and chili powder to the chicken while it's searing.
Sauté the mushroom with some salt and pepper until most of the moisture is gone from it.
Brush the puff pastry with the Dijon mustard.
Slice the camembert, then lay it out across the puff pastry.
Add the mushroom, then the chicken to the puff pastry.
Roll it up and tuck in the sides.
Place it in a pan, and brush it with the beaten egg.
Bake it on medium-high heat until the outside is golden.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline