Today is the 4th Blogiversary of Anna Can Do It! Yay! To keep up with my Blogiversary tradition to share a chocolate-cherry related recipe, today I’ll share my Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Cherry Chia Oat Parfait recipe! This is a rich, decadent dessert full of delicious ingredients!
It’s hard to believe it’s been 4 years since I started the Blog! But I hope for many more years!
Anyway, it’s an absolutely simple recipe you can make pretty quickly!
Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Cherry Chia Oat Parfait
- ½ cup Chia Seed Pudding
- ½ cup Oatmeal
- 2 tsp Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- ½ - 1 cup Cherry (pitted)
- Mix the oatmeal with one teaspoon of the chocolate hazelnut butter.
- Layer it in the bottom of the glass.
- Add the half of the pitted cherries as the next layer.
- Scoop the chia seed pudding on top of the cherries.
- Carefully spread the second teaspoon of chocolate hazelnut butter. It's not the easiest to do, but with two teaspoons you can make it work!
- Finish your parfait with the remaining half of cherries.
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom