This Baked Camembert is the spicy, gooey, melted goodness that you need on a colder night for yourself or for a party as a dip!
Absolutely hearth and soul-warming, spicy and filling! You can use it as a dip, a sauce or a spread, either way, if you like the taste of camembert, you’ll love this too!
Baked Camembert- Blogmas 2017 Day 10
- 1 whole Camembert
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Hungarian Red Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 pinch of Turmeric
- Rosemary to taste
Put the camembert into an oven-proof pot/pan.
Score the surface of the camembert with a sharp knife.
Mix the spices and sprinkle on the top.
Bake it for 10-15 minutes (or until the inside of the camembert turns gooey) on high heat.
Serve it while it's still hot with sliced toast, garlic breadstick or any dipping of your choice.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline