Previously in the Healthy New Year, Healthier You series, I already covered the Home Gym Essentials and the perfect fitness app: Get Fit with Sworkit. It’s finally time for a Workout Playlist to get your body moves!
Workout Playlist 2017
It’s a little bit of everything, I know, but it makes me move even when I’m not in the mood for a workout!It's finally time for a Workout Playlist to get your body moves! Click To Tweet
- Little Mix – Shout Out to My Ex – 4:09
- The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face – 3:39
- Katy Perry – Dark Horse ft. Juicy J – 3:46
- Heincz Gábor “Biga” Gátlás sztriptíz – 3:45
- Rihanna – S&M – 4:04
- DNCE – Body Moves – 4:12
- Taylor Swift – Shake It Off – 4:02
- Pitbull – Timber ft. Ke$ha – 3:35
- Steve Aoki & Louis Tomlinson – Just Hold On – 3:19
- Robin Schulz – Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates) – 3:43
- One Direction – Drag Me Down – 3:12
- Three Days Grace – Animal I Have Become – 3:51
Just click on the top left corner to see the full list and change the songs!
I hope you’ll find it as helpful as it’s for me!
Also, here is the first 22 days of Sworkit in 2017! I think it’s not bad, I mean I’m getting better and it’s getting easier.
I can’t wait when I’ll be able to do 30-45 minutes workout too, those are the best, I really miss them!
Lately, I started with 10 minutes Everyday Feel Good Yoga, then continued 5-10 minutes of custom workout.
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Christmas 2016
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Newsletter to keep updated to
Anna Can Do It! Blog
- How do you motivate yourself when you’re not in workout mood?
- What’re your favorite songs for a workout?
- Tell me about your workout habits!