It’s finally weekend! How was your week?
Today I’m gonna share why work outside is more effective to me, some beautiful picture I took while I relaxed and worked and an easy but delicious omelette recipe! Sound great? Read on!
It usually happens on weekends, since it’s almost the only longer free time I can spend outside. So it usually looks like this: We have sun bed beside my rockery garden and a garden table beside the bed. So I grab a blanket, my laptop, my phone, some liquid (hydration is important!) and a camera. (Like right now)
So, why work outside is more effective to me?
- The most important I’m outside! (Seems obvious, isn’t is?) Well at least I don’t just daydream about being out and enjoy the nature, like I do when I’m working in the school…
- The fresh air. It really helps me brainstorming; it moves my brain.
- Relaxing. The sound of the chirping birds is relaxing, so I don’t stress about my blog, social media, marketing etc…
- Vitamin-D! It’s not only work outside, but work outside AND sun bathing!
- Comfortable. If you don’t have the most ergonomic seat at the office, you know how a comfortable place/seat can help you.
- Inspiring. Enjoying the sound of the nature, smell of the flowers, my mints, see how fast the mints and the strawberries grows is inspiring. Sometimes a little smell or a color is enough to inspire my next meal.
- Time flies. Sometimes I don’t even notice that I’ve been out for 6-8 hours and how much work is already done.
- It’s fun. When my cats jumping around me, chasing butterflies, spiders or even a leaf is funny, I can’t have enough of it.
So that’s why I spend most of my weekends outside, writing posts, editing pictures, brainstorming new ideas, manage my social media, all in all work outside.
Just as I finished writing the previous sentence, I went back to the kitchen to fix an easy and delicious breakfast omelette, it was only a few minute and this is what happened:
Cilike decided it was her place, her blanket and she won’t let me sit back…Well, in the end, I won. 😀
So, the omelette:
Easy but delicious omelette recipe.
- 2 small eggs
- 2 inner lead iceberg
- 1 small spring onion
- 10 gr camembert
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 pinch salt, pepper
- Beat the eggs with the water, the spice and the starch.
- Clean and slice the onion and the iceberg salad.
- Pre heat a non-sticky pan, pour the eggs in it and add the onion, camemebert and the salad.
- Stir it constantly and it’s ready to eat!
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 03 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Total time: 8 mins.
It’s tasty, healthy and low-calorie (about 150 kcal).
Before I continued to work, I enjoyed my breakfast and the comfortable sun bed I just win back… 😀
How do you spend your weekends? Do you work more effectively outside?
Share your thoughts in comments below. If you like my posts, share the love with others!