Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone! However I’m not too fond of this holiday, I decided to share the first part of my Wedding Planning with you!
So, this gonna be a short post, since we’re not that far ahead of the wedding planning, but I wanted to share anyway.
- First of all, we have the official date of the wedding: 2018.08.08. 18:00! Only 175 days away. It’s a Wednesday, so not traditional, but I love it already!
- Also, we have the ceremony and reception venue, all in one place. It’s the local Cultural Center.
- Our officiant will be a childhood friend of mine, I’ve known him basically as long as I remember. I’m so, so happy about it, I know him well and I know I can trust him and I know he won’t let us down during the ceremony.
- We’ll have the local kitchen to do the catering for the reception. I’ve been countless of event where they catered, and I never had anything to complain about, so it was an easy choice.
- A huge check in our checklist is my wedding dress! It’s gorgeous, amazing and I love it so much already! I’ll rent the dress, so it won’t cost a fortune.
A little sneak peak, but you guys won’t see more until or after the Big day!
- We also know where we will rent Laci’s suit, but we haven’t chosen yet. On the bright side, we have a strong vision of what style and colors we’re looking for, so it won’t be that hard.
- Now that we talking about colors, we have the color scheme we’ll work with: mauve, dusty rose, gray. My dress will obviously be white and Laci’s suit will be black. So the color scheme is completed with black and white.
- We decided on the wedding hashtag, so we can collect the pics of the guests on all social sites. Also, you can sneak peak on my big day! It’s gonna be #OrsiLaci180808. Orsi is short for Orsolya, which is my first name, Laci is short for László, which is my fiancé’s first name, the numbers are I think obvious.
- So in Hungary, we have some different options to choose from when it comes to deciding our (and our future child’s) family or last name. We decided on combining both of ours, so it’s gonna be Molnár-Papp, we’re gonna be Mr. & Mrs. Molnár-Papp. And on that note, our future kids’ last name will also be that.
- We mostly decided on the final guest list.
- I also created the first and an alternative version of the seating for the reception.
- We also decided on our witnesses (best man for you guys), mine will be my brother and his gonna be his best friend.
- What we haven’t decided yet, but we narrowed the search for are photo- and videographer, day-of-coordinator (it’s not the same here as there, but kinda), invitations, the menu, and music.
I know we still have a lot to decide and organize until the Big Day, but we’re working on them!
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom