Spinach Feta Mushroom Stuffed Chicken with Salad is a simple and delicious yet healthier dinner recipe. The stuffed chicken itself is a great meal, but top it with this amazing salad, you’ll have a true crowd pleaser!
I love a quick, easy and delicious dinner after a long day. Also, if you visited my Blog before, you probably already saw I love chicken and salad recipes. So in this recipe, I combine them all into one amazing meal.
To tell the truth, my family and relatives almost always loves my creations. I made this recipe for my birthday celebration and my family went crazy for it! Every few minute someone told me how delicious it was, how they want the recipe, how I made this, so all in all it was the best thing I ever made! Well that said something, so here we have our new family favorite!
Spinach Feta Mushroom Stuffed Chicken with Salad is a simple and delicious yet healthier dinner recipe. The stuffed chicken itself is a great meal, but top it with this amazing salad, you'll have a true crowd pleaser! Click To Tweet
Spinach Feta Mushroom Stuffed Chicken with Salad
- 6 Chicken Breast (3 pair)
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 cups Baby Spinach (softened)
- 1 cup Mushroom (diced, softened)
- Lemony spice mix: ½ Lemon's Zest; 2 tsp Salt; 1 tsp Pepper; ½ tsp Cayenne; ½ tsp Oregano; ½ tsp Basil; ½ tsp Thyme; ½ tsp Presley; 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tesco Eat Fresh Toscana Mix
- 1 Tesco Eat Fresh Florence Mix
- 1 Tesco Eat Fresh Verde Mix
- 1 Tesco Baby Spinach
- 12 Mushrooms
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 cups Mini Light Mozzarella
- 1 cup Yoghurt (plain)
- Thousand Island spice mix
- Halve each chicken breast horizontally, this way you'll get 12 chicken breasts.
- Cut a pocket carefully into every chicken breasts.
- Use the half of the lemony spice mix and coat the chicken breasts with it.
- Clean and dice the mushrooms.
- Soften the diced mushrooms and the spinach in a pan.
- Mix the feta cheese with the remaining half of the lemony spice mix.
- When the mushrooms and the spinach softened, mix them with the feta cheese.
- Use a teaspoon to fill the pockets with filling.
- Put them in a pan, fry until both sides are white, then pour a little water under them.
- Cover the pan and cook them for about 15 minutes. Turn them every few minutes.
- While the chicken is done, mix the salad.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Soften them in a pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the salad mixes and the baby spinach.
- Dice the tomatoes and add them to the salad, as well as the mozzarella.
- Mix the yoghurt and the spice mix.
- Add the mushrooms to the salad.
- Pour the Thousand Island dressing on the salad, mix it well.
- Serve the salad chilled.
Stuffing the chicken took some time, but belive me, it’ll worth it! Also that salad is divine!
Beside the Spinach Feta Mushroom Stuffed Chicken with Salad, we served some little sandwiches.
My Dad and I shared a cake: 26 for me and +26 for my Dad (he’s 52). It was a Black Forest style blueberry cake.
(Orsi is short for Orsolya and Sanyi is short for Sándor)
Check out my previous birthday posts:
PIN FOR LATER!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Avocado Caprese Salad
- Blood Orange Elderflower Cake
- Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline
- What is your family’s favorite meal?
- How do you celebrate family events?
- What is your favorite salad and chicken recipe?
Ps.: I still feeling awful, now I’m home on sick leave with bronchitis, so I cough like hell and squeak as I breath, but I try my best and rest to get better soon. As soon as I healed completely I can get back to Sworkit! Can’t wait!