Chia seed pudding is an absolutely simple, yet so delicious and versatile dessert, it quickly became my favorite Friday afternoon snack. Also, what I love about it that you can just throw everything together in one glass! It’s perfect!
I only fell in love with chia seed puddings lately, and since I know it’s only healthy if you eat it with moderate, so I eat it only once or twice a week.
My latest favorites are the Strawberry-Vanilla and the Blueberry-Honey flavored ones. So, I’m gonna share these two with you today!Chia seed pudding is an absolutely simple, yet so delicious and versatile dessert! Click To Tweet
Strawberry-Vanilla & Blueberry-Honey Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup Milk of your choice
- 3 tbsp Chia Seed
- 1 tsp Honey/ 2 tsp Vanilla sugar
- 1 handful of Blueberries/ 5-6 small Strawberries
- Mix the milk of your choice with the 3 tablespoons of chia seed.
- Put it in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- If you choose to make the blueberry-honey version, all you have to do is to wash your blueberries and cut them if needed. You can drizzle the honey on the top or mix it with the pudding.
- You can decorate your chia seed pudding with the halved blueberries, just stick them to the side of the glass and add the remaining ones on the top.
- If you choose to make the strawberry-vanilla version, all you have to do is to wash your strawberries, slice one up, cut the remaining ones into small pieces.
- Mix the chopped ones with the vanilla sugar. Stick the sliced one to the side of the glass.
I used local honey and I made the vanilla sugar myself too. Also, the strawberries are home-grown! This is why mine turned out extra delicious.✨
If I have to choose between these two favorites of mine, the strawberry-vanilla one is the winner! It’s seasonal and so divine!
PIN FOR LATER!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Newsletter to keep updated to Anna Can Do It!
- What is your favorite Friday snack/dessert?
- Have you ever tried chia seed pudding or you’re curious about it now?
- What’s your favorite flavor or flavor combination?
Ps.: I had/having a little hard time around uni/work/health, so that’s why I’ve been MIA. Although I try my best to get back here again ASAP!