Who doesn’t love Perfect Bite-Size Appetizers? Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms are perfect, easy, quick and divine! Your guests and family will keep asking for more of these bite-size stuffed mushrooms!
I love easy, yet delicious appetizers, I also love mushrooms. So these spicy stuffed mushrooms are really close to my heart. The stuffing and the seasoning are simple, not overwhelming, yet tasty!
Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms – Perfect Bite-Size Appetizers
Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms - Perfect Bite-Size Appetizers
- 12 smaller Mushrooms
- 1 large Egg
- 12 slices Chorizo sausage
- 1 glove Garlic
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Cheese
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Salt Pepper to taste (depends on how strong flavored the chorizo is)
- Clean and cut out the stems of the mushrooms.
- Dice the stems and the chorizo.
- Crush the garlic.
- Prepare a non-stick baking sheet or pan.
- Preheat the oven.
- Sauté the mushroom stems with the chorizo and the garlic.
- After the softened, mix them with the breadcrumbs, the egg, and the seasonings.
- Line the mushrooms on the baking sheet.
- Spoon the filling in the mushrooms.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes or until they have a nice color and the mushrooms are soft enough.
PIN FOR LATER!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Christmas 2016