Rich and yummy Rainbow Salad with peas, baby carrots, mushrooms, chinese cabbage, bell pepper, tomatoes and feta cheese.
Well, since it’s the first post of the year (Yay!?) I want to share something healthy, yummy and easy, so here is my Rainbow Salad!
The Healthy New Year Six-Week Challenge is on again. This week’s challenge is protein-packed breakfasts! Can’t wait to post about my progress on Sunday! Meanwhile, you can still join us! The more the merrier! 🙂 Facebook
Anyway about this salad, it’s a warm and cold salad, depends on how you want to serve it. I prefer to eat it cold, but really, it’s up to you!
- 500 gr Frozen Peas
- 2-3 cup Baby Carrot
- 4 Mushroom
- 4-5 Chinese Cabbage leaf
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Tomato
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 0.1 tsp Pepper
- Add the peas and the baby carrots to a pan and start to cook them.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms, then put them in the pan too.
- Dice the cabbage and add to the veggies in the pan. Stir it from time to time and add a little water if needed.
- Dice the tomato, the bell pepper and the feta cheese, put them in a bowl.
- Put the cooked veggies to the bowl too, season it and mix it well.
- Serve it while it's warm or put it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
It’s really easy to make and the baby carrot, the mushroom and the feta makes it more filling. Also I love the lovely rainbow color of it! 🙂
Check these out: