This Orange Cream Soup is sweet, citrusy, and refreshing, topped with whipped cream! It’s easy to make and perfect all year round!
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
First of all, I want to wish you a very happy and successful New Year! Still can’t believe how fast time flies, but I hope (whish) this year will be a good one!
It’s been a while since I posted, but I promise this year you’ll see more posts! (And not just recipe posts!)
So, about this Orange Cream Soup!
This is not your average orange soup that’s salty and with potato or carrots or other vegetables, it’s a really simple fruit soup!
Ony a few ingredients you’ll need and it’s done really quickly. Also, depending on your garnishing, it can be a real crowd-pleaser for your guests!
Topping, garnish ideas:
- Whipped cream
- Almond slices
- Candied orange/lime/lemon or orange/lime/lemon peel
- Caramel nest
Orange Cream Soup
Orange Cream Soup
- 3 cups Orange Juice
- 1 Orange
- 1/2 pack Vanilla Pudding Powder
- 1 handful Raisins
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3-5 Cloves
- Honey/Unrefined Cane Sugar/Sweetener to taste
- 1 cup Whipping cream use Coconut Cream to make it vegan
- Pour half of the orange juice into a saucepan.
- Add the honey, cinnamon, cloves, and the raisins to the pan.
- Mix the remaining half of the orange juice with the pudding powder.
- Start heating the orange juice in the saucepan.
- Zest the orange into the juice.
- Peel the orange, then dice it.
- Pour the orange juice with the pudding into the saucepan. Mix it well.
- Slowly cook it, until the pudding starts to thicken the juice.
- Get it off the heat.
- Pour the whipping cream and mix in well.
- Add the diced oranges.
- Garnish it as you wish. I used whipped cream and some more raisins. Serve it warm or cold!
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!