This easy and refreshing No-Bake Yogurt Pie is one of my all-time favorites dessert. It’s absolutely simple to make, it’s not overly sweet, and it’s perfectly fruity!
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
When it comes to desserts, I’m definitely not a chocolate cake or a Russian cream torte girl. If the decision is on me I choose a fruity, refreshing, less creamy kind of dessert! So this cake is a perfect dessert for me.
What’s the best about this recipe? It’s so versatile! You can use any yogurt you like, use any and as many fruits you like, also can change the flavor of the top gelatine layer to the flavor of your choice!
- strawberry yogurt with orange gelatine (with quartered orange slices in the gelatine)
- plain yogurt with lemon gelatine (with quartered lemon slices in the gelatine)
- raspberry yogurt with lime gelatine (with quartered lime slices in the gelatine)
- plain yogurt with white chocolate and with blueberry gelatine
(with halved blueberries in the gelatine)
Besides the waiting time in your fridge, it’s a really quick recipe. It’s only a few minutes to prepare everything and a few more to the stand mixer to mix everything well.
No-Bake Yogurt Pie
No-Bake Yogurt Pie
- 1 cup Peach Juice
- 2 450 g Peach Yogurt
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 4 pack Dr. Oetker Gelatin Fix
- 2 pack Dr. Oetker Clear Cake Glaze
- 1 can Tropical Mixed Fruit
- 1 pack Ladyfingers
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Berry Syrup
- Sprinkle *Optional – to decorate
- Dip the ladyfingers in a little peach juice.
- Lay the ladyfingers into the bottom of a round cake pan.
- Pour the whipping cream to a stand mixer and start to whip in a slower speed.
- Add the two yogurts to the whipped cream when it reached the soft peaks consistency.
- Drain the tropical mixed fruit, then add the 3/4 of the fruit to the yogurt mixture.
- Add the gelatine fix.
- Mix the yogurt mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour it on the ladyfingers.
- Let it set in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Mix the water with the syrup.
- Lay the remaining fruit on the top of the pie.
- Add the Clear Cake Glaze to the syrup.
- Pour the glaze on top of the fruit.
- Let it set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
The first 5 years
It’s still hard to believe that it’s been 5 whole years since that day I launched Anna Can Do It! Within a few months, I had a lot of posts online…most of them are awful, I know, but I love them all nonetheless!
It took me a while to find my “voice”, to be more confident and to be myself.
I still have a lot to work on, like networking and engaging with fellow bloggers and you guys too. Also, I’ll still have to work on my pics, but with time it’ll come, just like anything else before!
So, all in all I’m happy, pround and grateful for the last (first) 5 years of my blog and can’t wait the (hopefully) many more years!
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!