This No-Bake Peach Cheesecake is so delicious, refreshing, absolutely easy to make, and it’s done quickly. This year for the 6th Blogiversary I decided on this delight to celebrate with!
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
Still can’t believe that another year flew by and it’s the 6th year already!
I remember how friendly and welcoming the blogger community was instantly, and I remember how painfully slowly went up my traffic numbers.
I constantly work on my blog, I try to improve my photos, recipes, and old posts. Always looking for new ideas, new ways to connect with you guys and with other bloggers.
All in all, I find inspiration and joy in writing all these posts and I hope I inspire you guys with them too!
So today I share the TOP 10 posts, and hopefully, you’ll find some you’ll like amongst them!
- Perfect Oven Fried Chicken
- Galuska – Hungarian Dumplings
- Healthy Baked French Fries
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Home Gym Essentials
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- No-Bake Energy Bars
- Creamy Camembert Pasta Sauce
- Hungarian Fried Dough – Lángos
- Hungarian Bread Pudding – Máglyarakás
To celebrate these 6 years, I made a No-Bake Peach Cheesecake, and to tell the truth, it surprised me! It was way easier and quicker to make than I hoped for and you can make it any flavor variation you want!
It’s made with ladyfingers, a layer of peach, a layer of cottage cheese-yogurt-whipping cream mixture, topped with another layer of peach, then finally a layer of fruit jelly.
No-Bake Peach Cheesecake
No-Bake Peach Cheesecake
- 1 cup Creamy Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Sugar
- 1/2 Lemon's zest
- 2 packs Dr. Oetker Gelatin Fix
- 1 pack Dr. Oetker Orange Flavoured Fruit Jelly Powder
- 1 can Peaches
- Slice the peaches.
- Dip the ladyfinger in the canned peaches' syrup. (Just for a second). Then lay them on the bottom of the round baking pan. I used a 7" size one.
- Layer half of the peaches on the ladyfingers.
- Add the cream cottage cheese, the yogurt into a stand mixer.
- Add the lemon zest and the sugar.
- Start to mix them together.
- Stop the mixing and add the gelatin fix and the whipping cream. Start mixing again. It should take a minute or so.
- Scoop the cream on the peach layer.
- Add another layer of peaches.
- Prepare the fruit jelly according to the package, then slowly pour on the peaches.
- Put the cake into the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!