Today I’m gonna show 4 simple and delicious New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers you can serve your guests!
New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- 1 pack Puff Pastry
- 1 jar Mushroom
- Cheese of your choice
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Cut out 12 squares.
- Place the squares into a cupcake pan.
- Cut the cheese of your choice 12 pieces.
- Place them into the cupcake pan.
- Drain the mushrooms from the jar.
- Divide the mushrooms to12 part. I’ve got 2-3 pieces of mushroom to each cupcake case.
- Season all 12 according to your taste.
- Bake it at high temperature for 10 minutes or until it gets a nice golden color.
Mac & Cheese Bites
- 4 servings of Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheese of your choice
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste
- Cook the pasta.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and season it.
- When it’s melted, add the flour and mix them well.
- Get it off the stove, pour the milk in and mix them until it’s completely smooth.
- Put it back to the heat and cook it with constant stirring.
- Drain the pasta.
- When your bechamel is done, add the grated cheese (leave some to the top of the bites) and mix it in.
- Mix the cheese sauce with the pasta.
- Scoop the mac & cheese into a cupcake pan (I used silicone cases).
- Add the remaining grated cheese to the top of each piece.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes.
Bacon Wrapped Mini Dogs
- 12 Mini hot dogs/sausages
- 6 long or 12 small Bacon strips
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, pepper, chili
- Mix the ketchup, the brown sugar, the Worcestershire sauce and the seasonings.
- Wrap each mini hot dogs with the bacon strips, secure them with toothpicks.
- Brush them with the ketchup mixture.
- Place them in a pan and bake them for 15 minutes or until the bacon gets a nice golden color and turns crispier.
- 10 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Liver paté
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Hungarian Red Gold (Piros Arany) – red paprika paste
- 1/2 small Purple Onion
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Cook the eggs.
- Dice the purple onion.
- Mix the liver paté, the mayo, mustard, the red paprika paste and the diced purple onion.
- Halve the hard-boiled eggs and scoop out the egg yolks.
- Add the yolks to the mixture and mix them well.
- Season it to your taste.
- Spoon or pipe the filling back into the egg whites.
- I decorated it with some more Red Gold, but you can leave it out or replace it with something else.
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom