Hey hey hey! Happy Sunday!
Today I’m gonna share my mini berry pie recipe! 😀 The Mini Berry Pies are really cute, smell amazing and the taste is mouth-watering. Soon I’m gonna share different version of these cuties, but now let’s see the recipe!
If you have to do something quick, simple but delicious, than Mini Berry Pies are yours to make. The amazing smell filled the whole kitchen, bringing me summer feeling!
Accidentally I rolled the pastry too thin, so the filling flow out a bit, but to tell the truth it was better this way, it looked better and I think it tasted better. So sometimes accidents makes our recipes better…
Mini Berry Pies
- 250 gr puff pastry
- 250 gr mixed berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon's zest
- Roll out the pastry, if you don’t want the filling flow out a bit, leave it thicker.
- Mix the honey and the lemon zest and pour the mixture onto the berries, mix them well.
- Pre heat the oven.
- I used a cupcake pan to make these mini pies, so put the rolled pastry onto the pan and press it down to the molds. Cut the pastry between the molds.
- Put 1-1 spoonful filling into each mold.
- Cover the filling with the remaining pastry (around the molds)
- Bake them for 10-15 minutes.
Let them cool a little before you serve. Untill that, enjoy the smell! 🙂
Share your thoughts in comments below. If you like my posts, share the love with others!