The first week of the Healthy New Year Challenge just ended. As I mention in my previous post, the last week’s challenge was Hydration. Right now, I’m very proud of myself, I managed it really well. I drank about 100-120 oz. fluid a day.
Now, this weeks challenge is: Exercise! (Did you hear my silente scream?)
So this is one of the hardest thing about weight loss, healthy lifestyle. At least for me it is. If you’ve been reading my blog, you may be remember I started running last spring, I loved it, but I got injured.
My greatest weakness is the fear (and my laziness, but that’s not important now… 😳 ) so, I’m afraid I get injured again, I’m afraid I can’t achieve my goals, I’m afraid I won’t run well (Is it even possible to run wrong??). See, it’s hard to start something again what hurt you before.
Now, before I continue, hear my excuses out:
- I’m lazy (Needless to deny)
- I’m tired when I got home
- It’s dark and our city is not the safest place…
- It’s cold! (Note: my throat is really sensitive to cold air, so if I run in cold, I’ll spend the rest of the day coughing)
- My knees hurt lately, thanks to the cold weather
Okay, I finished. 😉 I miss running, really. I loved it, it kept me calm, I felt satisfied afterward, so I really want to start running again, but I don’t know how…yet.
So this weeks challenge will be a tough one, wish me luck!
Remember, it’s still not too late to join us!
- Twitter: #HealthyNewYear
- Facebook: HealthyNewYear 6-Week Challenge Facebook group
- The Lemon Bowl – @thelemonbowl – Liz
- Cookin’ Canuck – @cookincanuck – Dara