The second post in my new Healthy New Year, Healthier You series is Get Fit with Sworkit! If you’re unfamiliar with Sworkit, let me tell you, it’s the best fitness app! So join me on this journey and let’s get fit with Sworkit together! #NoGymNoExcuse
Get Fit with Sworkit
I found it after a long search, last year and honestly, it’s the only fitness I use and I completely satisfied with it.
Sadly I had an about 6-7 month hiatus thanks to the constant cold catching, the viruses, and the fevers. But I’m more than ready to get back to my favorite workouts!Sworkit, the perfect fitness app for you! #NoGymNoExcuse #Sworkit Click To Tweet
So in the first 15 days of the year, I had 11 sessions, which was total 110 minutes and 858 calories! I think that’s a pretty darn good result considering that I missed out more than 6 months!
There were some changes in Sworkit since I last used it, but I adore them all! Great design changes, more pre-made workout sessions, new plans (premium) to help you reach your goals, also now it’s available on laptop and desktop (premium)!
Let me give you a quick highlight and hopefully, after this post, you’ll want to give it a try!
The main menu is simple and clear, really easy to navigate.
You’ll find the four main types of workout session:
All these four has several sub-option, worth to check all out before you start your first session!
Below the main workout types, there are many more workout options, like:
- Fit in 5 minutes, Better for Beginners (5 sub workout),
- Advanced & Challenging (5 sub workout – 4 of them are premium),
- Older Adult Workouts (3 sub workout – premium),
- Sports Conditioning Workouts (5 sub workout – premium),
- Focused Toning & Strength (4 sub workout – premium),
- Great Goals (6 sub workout)
As a new feature, there are 3 plans (premium) you can choose from:
All of these plans have 3 level: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
Beside the pre-made workout sessions, you can still create your own workouts from the 224 exercises. You can create 3 custom workout without premium.
Sworkit with sports:
Sworkit helps you with balancing your workout routine, the warm-up, cool-down at sports with workouts like:
- Figure Skating
- Yoga for runners
You can read the benefits and improving effects of running at How Does Running Improve Health and Mood? from Zoey Miller!
Download Sworkit now:
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Christmas 2016
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline