The Fall Love Granola is a simple and tasty granola recipe for the Fall Lovers. Perfect for snack or breakfast. Making it will bring you the spirit of the Fall and fill the whole kitchen with the amazing cozy and heart warming smell.
I promised I’ll share my granola recipe, so here I am with this great Fall Love Granola recipe!
But before that…
I can’t believe I didn’t notice and mentione last time that it’s October already! Woohooo!
It means that I have a birthday soon, I’m fully in cozy mood, I can enjoy the wonderful colors of the Fall finally, I start to buy the Christmas gifts (don’t judge me, I buy most of it online and the shipping time is long…) aand that I finally can make fall recipes!
This recipe is very simple, easy and quick. The amazing smell filled the whole house, who needs potpourri when you have granola to make?!
After I made it last time, my brother tried to make his own granola recipe and turned out great! He gave me an awesome idea when he said he added apple to the granola mixture, so today I tried it out, but I added pear to it too. I mentioned in my last post how I love pear and how it makes me feel cozy.
It turned out fabulous! The smell, the taste, the texture, it’s really worth to try out!
One thing would make it more amazing is walnut…which I love, but I’m allergy to it so it was out of question. But if you are not allergy to walnuts, add them too and you’ll get a real Fall Love Granola!
Fall Love Granola
- 3 cups oat
- 1 cup barley flakes
- 1 cup wheat flakes
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup raisin
- 0.25 cup coconut
- 2 tbsp candied citrus peel
- 1 small apple diced
- 1 small pear diced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- * Optional: 0.5 cup chopped walnut
- Heat the oven to high heat.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Melt the coconut oil and the honey, mix them well.
- Pour the coconut oil-honey mixture onto the dry ingredients. Mix them, make sure the honey-oil mixture gets everywhere.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes. Stir it from time to time, but at least every 5 minute!
See, it’s really simple, no need for a lot of bowls or mess, ready quickly and you know what’s in it exactly! This is why I love to make my own granola at home.
I usually eat it with milk or greek yoghurt, but my brother loves it simply, dry, without adding anything else to it just to snack, so either way, these home made granolas are great!
PIN FOR LATER!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Newsletter to keep updated to
Anna Can Do It! Blog
- What make you feel cozy in these chilly days?
- What is your favorite thing in the Fall?