Are there anyone else who need an easy but tasty dessert recipe? Well, luckily I have one, the Dessert in Glass!
I learned this recipe from Laci’s grandmother one summer, but I changed the recipe since then, it’s simpler now. I’m gonna share the main recipe and some variation of it.
- 500 gr sponge fingers
- 450 gr yoghurt
All you have to do is to break the sponge fingers into halves or thirds, pour the yoghurt onto and mix them. Let it rest for half-one hour in the fridge and serve it in glasses.
Variations I like:
- Flavored yoghurt: I usually use peach-maracuja, but lemon, cherry and every berry flavor are perfect too!
- Black forest: Layer the mixture with cherry and chocolate syrup or melted dark chocolate.
- Tiramisu: Layer the mixture with coffee syrup or a little espresso and mascarpone sprinkle the top with cocoa
- Crunchy: Layer the mixture with toasted and cut nuts (any kind)
- Fruit glass: Layer the mixture with banana or berries or mango, really any juicy fruit will work or combine them.
- S’Mores: Layer the mixture with chocolate (melted or not) and marshmallow. Finish with marshmallow on the top and melt it a bit with a kitchen torch.
What is your favorite simple or quick dessert, did you ever made a dessert in glass?
– Love, Anna