Today we wrapped most of the Christmas gifts, but tomorrow we’ll go for some last minute shopping. In this post, I’ll share today’s Christmas Gift Wrapping.
We kept the wrapping absolutely simple, but made them with love!
We secured the wrapping paper to the gift with a piece of tape, then fold them in.
I sealed the ends like this:
Ta-da, one done, a lot more left.
We added a protective layer of paper to the book, so we didn’t damage the cover.
This was a variation for the ends:
A nice pile was forming.
Aand we were almost done.
I wrote on the wrapping who’s gift is which.
And the final pile!
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline