It’s finally here, it’s Christmas Eve today! So it’s time to share with you Our Christmas Decoration!
Our Christmas Decoration is absolutely simple and a little tacky, but I love it nonetheless.
This Christmas tree is a returning one, and probably it’ll return more. Also, all the decoration on the tree are old ones and we use them year after year, so basically, they’re part of the tradition.
We used green and white garlands around the windows.
Also, I have to mention this little fella. How cute are these winter/Christmas elves?
The tree decoration is a mismatched one, as usual, but like I said, it’s ours, it’s a tradition and I’m fond of it.
Laci baked star-shaped gingerbread cookies! Also, we’re having a bowl of ‘Szaloncukor’ (like truffles).
How would you describe your Christmas Decoration?
Pin it for later
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Adagio Tea Review
- Spicy Stuffed Mushroom
- Halloween Ghost Marshmallow Apple Pear Pie
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon Honey Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Hot Butterbeer – Caramel Latte
- Pumpkin Parfait With Sesame Praline