However the New Year usually is about getting fit and being healthy, these amazingly soft and moist Carrot Cake Bars is worth to make an exception.
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
Years of practise is behind this recipe, and believe me, it turns out perfectly every time.
I vividly remember the first time I’ve ever made carrot cake at home. Carrot cake is not (or at least it wasn’t) a big thing, nor an everyday dessert here, so I wasn’t surprised when I met with skeptic eyes. But after the first bite, my family was hooked. After some time, we took a carrot cake to a birthday celebration to work, and I couldn’t stop hearing about when I’ll take more, everyone loved!
I know it’s really not on the healthy side of desserts, but it’s perfect from time to time.
Carrot Cake Bars
Carrot Cake Bars
- 8 large Carrots
- 8 medium Eggs
- 3 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cups Cane Sugar * Optional
- 1 1/4 cups Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 pack Baking Powder
- 1 Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seed (or any nuts)
- Preheat the oven and grease the rectangular baking pan.
- Peel and cut the ends of the carrots.
- Grate them with a food processor.
- Add the ingredients to a mixing bowl or a stand mixer.
- Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake it on low-medium heat for about 1 hour (5-10 minutes plus-minus).
- Let it cool.
- Cut the carrot cake to bars (I cut mine into 20 bars).
- Top the bars with whipped cream.
- Dice and toast the pumpkin seeds (or nuts), then top the carrot cake bars with them.
Pin it for later!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!