Keep calm, it’s almost Friday! 🙂 So, today I’m gonna share yet another stir fry recipe. It’s low-calorie, low-carb, but high-protein meal. It’s the Cabbage-Mushroom Stir Fry!
© Anna Can Do It! / 2014-2015
It’s healthy and you can make it as a lunch or a dinner as well.
Ingredients (8 serving):
- 1 kg Cabbage
- 0.5 kg Mushroom
- 0.5 kg Chicken breast
- 1 small Onion
- Chicken stir fry spices (salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, ginger, turmeric)
- To save some time, start with the cabbage, Dice the cabbage into smaller pieces (approx. 15mm x 30 mm). Pre heat a large skillet and sauté the onion. Add the cabbage to the onion and stir fry them.
- Peel, clean and cut into quarters the mushroom.
- Dice the chicken breast and mix the pieces with the seasoning. Let them rest for a few minutes.
- After about 10 minutes of stir frying the cabbage, add the mushroom and the seasoned chicken breast.
- Stir fry them on middle heat for 10-15 more minutes.
Serve it with noodle, rice, or eat it without side dish.
I hope you liked it!
What is your favorite stir fry?