Blogmas 2016 Day 8 thankfully flew by relatively fast and it means that tomorrow is finally Friday! So today’s Blogmas gonna be really short.
Blogmas 2016 Day 8
I started my day at the doctor. About a month ago we agreed to retake my blood tests again around this time. So I get a referral for tomorrow to the lab.
Anyway, beside that, I get ahold of a special holiday edition Coca-Cola! I love how the label turns out to be a bow with so little effort! It’s fancy!
Oh also, can you see my sweater?! It’s so gorgeous! Shiny, sparkly and full of sequins! Perfect Holiday or Christmas sweater, and not in the ugly sweater way.
Speaking of Christmas…tomorrow we’ll go for the Christmas shopping, so I’ll need to complete my gift ideas during the day! Also, I’ll start my Holiday baking this weekend, at least that’s what I’m planning to do. This means I’ll have some delicious recipe to share with you guys before Christmas!
But now I’ll finish my day with a long hot bubble bath, continue reading Jenn Bennett‘s Summoning the Night (Arcadia Bell, #2) and then I’ll have a really long sleep. It’s weird, I said it was a low-key day, yet I’m so tired. Does this ever happen to anyone else?
If you missed out my earlier Blogmas posts, check them out here: Blogmas 2016
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Blogmas 2016 Day 3 – Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Christmas Fair – Mulled Cider
- Christmas Recap with Recipes
- What do you think the limited edition holiday Coca-Cola?
- When do/did you buy Christmas gifts?
- Have you ever had an easy/lazy day, yet you were so tired?
- What is that one gift you most excited to give?