It’s Blogmas 2016 Day 4, finally a lazy Sunday! I can’t believe it’s already Day 4, also I can’t believe how I’m even more excited by everyday!
I’m excited because Blogmas is challenging for me, until now I found it hard to post 1-2 post per week. Now I’m daily blogging (at least for 25 days). Also I excited about Christmas! I know a lot of people out there thinks it’s just nuisance. Aaand I can see why they think that, but nonetheless I still love this Holiday the most!
Blogmas 2016 Day 4
Anyways beside my post earlier (Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes) I spend my whole day reading (I finished reading Jenn Bennett‘s Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell, #1), so I’m gonna start reading the next one the moment I publish this post), playing Hearthstone and watching YouTube Vlogmases.
In the spirit of Christmas I want to show you guys our Advent wreath of this year.
Laci made it whole by himself, however it doesn’t seems much work, believe me it was. He had several burns on his fingers, thanks to the hot glue gun, but I think it turned out great! Two things I love about it the most is the scarf on the base, it makes the whole wreath cozy, the other things are the wire stars!
I mean, look at these, shiny, sparkly and almost looks like antique!
Beside the wreath the other Christmasy (it’s a real word, right?) things lifts my mood are the amazing cadles! One of them is mulled wine scented, the other is cinnamon & apple! They are soo incredible!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Blogmas 2016 Day 3 – Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Christmas Fair – Mulled Cider
- Christmas Recap with Recipes
- How did you spent your weekend?
- Do you have Christmas/Advent wreath?
- What makes you feel Christmasy?
- Have you done any Christmas shopping yet?
- Tell me what book you read now!