Chocolate cupcakes with cherry filling, topped with cream frosting, chocolate and of course, the cherry on the top. Black Forest Cupcakes are friable and divine, also absolutely simple to make and looks great too! However, it’s far from healthy, this guilty pleasure worth every extra workout for sure!
I wouldn’t imagine 3 years ago that starting my own blog would change my life so much!
Now, I spend most of my time seeking for ways to improve, surfing the web to find new ideas, to find new methods and ingredients. Also, I’m on to build a community where everyone can find a recipe or post of their own taste, their cooking level, and a place where everyone can inspire and get inspired!
So, that’s my clue to thank you, for every post you read, for every comment you made and for every share! I hope we’ll be able to build a community, a tribe together!
Check out my ‘Recipe Index” to find some delicious recipe and more!
Without any further add-ons, here are the delicious Black Forest Cupcakes!
Black Forest Cupcakes
- 1¾ cups Flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup warm Milk
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- Vanilla to taste
- Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1 cup Chocolate
- Cherry Filling:
- 2 cup Preserved Cherry (with juice)
- 1 pack Gelatine Powder
- Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup Hulala Whipping Cream
- 1 pack Whip it
- Preheat the oven.
- Beat the egg whites with the half of the sugar and the whole eggs with the other half of the sugar.
- Dissolve the cocoa powder in the warm milk.
- Add the cocoa milk, the yogurt and the coconut oil to the beaten whole eggs.
- Add the flour, the baking powder, and the baking soda.
- Add the vanilla to the rest of the ingredients.
- Scoop the batter into cupcake liners or cases.
- Bake it on medium heat (about 350-360°) for 20 mins.
- For the sauce, pour the
preservedcherry and juice to a saucepan and cook it with constant stirring on low heat.
- When the sauce starts to simmer, add the gelatine, cook it with constant stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Get the cupcakes out of the oven, let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip the whipping cream.
- When the cupcakes are cool enough, cut a small hole in the top of the cupcakes (best way is to use a melon baller).
- Scoop a little of the cherry filling into each cupcake.
- Pipe the whipping cream on top of the cupcakes.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate on top.
- Finish them with the cherry on the top.
PIN FOR LATER!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Healthy New Year, Healthier You – Healthy Snacks
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms