Banana Bread Bars is a moist and irresistible chocolate drizzled dessert! It’s pretty easy to make, and however, the baking took some time, the taste worth all the effort.
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
I made this Banana Bread Bars for a party, so I multiplied my original recipe make sure it’s more than enough for everyone! I’m proud to say, I only get positive feedback!
These bars have a nice, but not overpowering taste, also it’s moist and nicely dense at the same time!Banana Bread Bars is a moist and irresistible chocolate drizzled dessert! Click To Tweet
Banana Bread Bars
- 6 small Bananas (+ 2 for decoration *Optional)
- 1 cup melted Butter
- 3 medium Eggs
- 2½ cups Sugar
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 pack Baking powder + 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Vanilla extract to taste
- 1 Lemon's Zest
- Chocolate + Icing Decoration Pens *Optional
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Mash the Bananas with a fork or a potato masher.
- Mix the eggs in, then add the melted butter.
- Add the sugar and mix them until everything is well combined.
- Zest the lemon and add the vanilla extract as well.
- Add the flour, the baking powder and soda, also now add the salt as well.
- Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into a large pan, level the batter.
- Now it's time to slice some banana on top for decoration if you want to. I did on mine and I'm satisfied with the result.
- Bake the bars on low, low-medium heat for 45-60 minutes. Check on it every 20 minutes, so you won't burn it. I baked mine on low-medium for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool before drizzling some chocolate on top!
PIN FOR LATER!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms